Sunday, June 15, 2008

Triathalon Day!!

My great friend Stacie and I continued on with our second annual tryst @ the Danskin Triathalon. It was at Disneyland at the California Adventure Park. For those of you who haven't been to CA Adventure it is set up like Coney Island ( think Tom Hanks making his wish in BIG) with a lake in the middle and the board walk surrounding the perimeter of the lake with all the rides and attractions. We swam in the lake in the middle. Then biked. Then ran. It was fun. My biggest strength is the swim! Stacie and I had a good time together. I will post pics when I get them

3 comments:

alibuse said...

You rocked today, Girlfriend!! I am so proud of you and so happy that we did our second tri together.Love you!

Sara Moriarty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Moriarty said...

Hey Tobi! i saw your comment on Erin's blog about the collage issues. I also have a Mac and found out that Picasa is not compatible. BUT, Picasa Web Albums is. You aren't able to make collages but you can post a slideshow. It's really easy and, I think, turns out cool. Check out my blog to see a slideshow of Nadine's family and mine at the park. You can get to Picasa Web Albums from the blogger log-in. At the menu where your profile comes up and you can link to "new post" you'll see it under "related services". Email me if you have any more problems. And remember, Macs Rule, despite these minor inconveniences!!! I hope that you are doing well. Talk to you soon. ~Sara