Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pics to share


The girls and I at the Consumer Electronic show in Vegas in January. We were the "booth babes" for Hitachi. Hitachi sent us a packet of dozens of pages of information that we were supposed to learn. So I was all stressed out trying to memorize all the stats and function of all the new products, but then my friend Curtis bluntly said that all i needed to do was to stand there and look pretty, attract the men to the booth, and then hand it over to the Hitachi men for any extensive questions. Duh! that took a lot of pressure off. It was 5 long days of hard work but I was fortunate enough to meet four great girls. We had a "handler" named Hyami. She was responsible for driving us from the show to our hotel and she was very "interesting". It was like having a den mother. I put a $5 bill in a Wheel of Fortune Penny slot and immediatley won 50,000 pennies which the lady next to me explained was $500:) Plus our outfits were WAY cuter then any of the other booth babes. Over all it was a good trip!

No comments: