Friday, June 13, 2008

Sierra's Baptism



Sierra was baptized in the Catholic church on Fort Lewis in January. I was finally able to meet Nate, her God dad. I think Tam and Chris met Nate in North Carolina and he quickly became part of our family. i always heard so much about him but every single time I came to town, which was pretty often, he would always be outta town or busy. I started to think that Tam made up this amazing guy one day when she and Chris were lonley and really wanted to play Rummikub...but he really does exist! I met him the day we became parents together....God parents that is!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Actually, Chris met Nate in Kosovo. I met Nate in NC, just before Chris and I were married. Nate was not avoiding you. Trust me, he would have preferred hanging out with us, but the Army had different plans.