Sunday, October 5, 2008

And the verdict isssssss........

MARCH 28,2009!!!!! Thanks to my sisters help and slight cajoling we finally set a wedding date and booked our venue. So save the date. It will be in Tacoma so that will make it easy for some of you and a little bit of a trek for some of you. I am so excited!! My sister will be doing the majority of the planning with the help of my mother, that will be interesting!! I am so happy that I get to see all my peeps and dance the night away...oh yeah and marry my favorite man in the entire universe!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Awesome! My family lives in Bothell, so if I were to get an invite I would be inclined to go. No pressure though if you want to keep it small!

Erin Leigh said...

I LOVE dancing all night at weddings! I can't wait and I am so happy for you and xian!

Dziadzia said...

Please be off on that date! Please be off on that date!

I can't wait!

Congratulations!

That man is one lucky dude!