Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our trip to seattle

Papa Joe, nana and Sierra picked Xian and I up from the airport. The air was so clean and COLD. I adored my time with Sierra. She is so refreshing with her big smile and tiny little voice. We truley enjoyed our time wakeboarding with Jamie and Pete in Bellingham, dining with Caitlyn, Ashley and Erin in Federal Way, BBQing with AnnaBelle, Trevor, Kristen, John, and Diane on the boat in Olympia, and playing mexican train, exploring, eating laughing, and swimming with Tam, Sierra, and Chris.

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I am so happy to see you blogging again... looks like you had a great trip. i wish we could've hung out more!

Angela said...

Looks like a super fun trip! I have to admit i'm a bit sad you didn't call me or let me know you were going to be in town. :( But glad you had fun!