Saturday, May 10, 2008

This week...


What a crazy life I have had this week! It started off great. Farmers Market on Sunday, followed by Xian's soccer game. All was normal until Tuesday @ 5am when I got into a horrible knife fight with a stranger on the street....OKAY OKAY! You got me...i lied...I actually cut myself accidentally with a box cutter. I have been trying to think of a better story so I can avoid telling people that I maimed myself. I am open to any suggestions! Anyways, I had to be driven to the ER and given 7 stitches. * The cut was so deep that I could see the yellowish fatty tissue that was angry that it was disturbed and fighting with my blood to see which could reach the surface first and make me pass out! Luckily everyone took good care of me and I expect a full recovery.
I am bummed about the potential scar but hopefully I will have a good story by that time!

All of my friends that have blogs also have children so I never tire of the updates, stories, and pictures. I was hesitant to start a blog myself because I was afraid that my lil life was far too mundane and y'all would tire of reading about it. But I realize that I can create drama, like my owie, to keep you all captivated! lol Just kidding. Honestly though, few of you have had the chance to come visit me...to see my life. What my house looks like, what Xian and I do for fun, where we shop, which flowers and produce grow here, what it is like to live as a new actor figuring out the ropes in this crazy town. I made a choice to follow my dreams. In doing that I have also sacrificed the ability to be close to you all and share in daily moments good, bad and ugly. This blog might serve a way to bridge that gap!

*readers that have sensitive tummies might want to read this sentence with caution. It is so GROSS! :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Ouch! That is one serious cut! Since you know how to surf, maybe you can say that a shark bit you, but then you attacked the shark... it was a brutal struggle but you came out victorious, and the shark, well... he doesn't look so tough anymore. :)

So glad you started a blog! I look forward to hearing all about what is going on with you two in LA!

Love,
K-girl

Erin Leigh said...

I am happy that you started a blog too. We miss you here. Caitlyn wishes you guys could hang out more. Love Ya!!!